Sep 30, 2019
Today, I'm with the wonderful Kelly Minter! You may know her as a Bible teacher, worship leader and now cookbook author--but today you'll find out why she's also a gardening guru, crocodile hunter, and hardcore jungle woman.
Tune in to find out about $35 tomatoes, her guilty pleasure television show, and why we are voting her "least likely to go to jail."
In this episode we discuss:
1. What she's learned since writing her first Bible Study
2. The magic of hospitality
3. The importance of building a community
1. Sometimes I’m pruning things that are diseased but sometimes I’m pruning a branch that is perfectly healthy because it's taking away from the stronger more fruitful vines so I’m pruning the good for the bad.
2. Jesus spoke in agricultural terms and most of which I lived so far removed from but I do feel like I get a little closer to that when I am in the garden.
In this episode I answer these questions:
1. What’s your best advice for raising sons that respect women? (44:57)
2. If you can ask God to change one thing about you, what would it be? (53:37)
3. I feel like comparison is killing me. I know I’m supposed to keep an eye out on my competition, how do I do it without falling into the comparison trap? (55:48)
Links to great things we discussed:
1. Kelly Minter
2. A Place At The Table
4. Goodness of God
5. When Calls The Heart
6. Mary Queen Of Scots
7. Hallelujah Here Below
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)