Aug 27, 2018
1. The power of going scared with Imperfect Courage
2. The amazing story of how Noonday Collection was founded
3. Why boundaries in our lives are so needed
1. Often times we think our ending is the end, but that’s when we need to put a comma and we can sit down or stand up. I’m just really thankful in the moment that I stood up.
2. When we show up for one another, the world can change and that’s why Noonday exists because women showed up for one another.
3. You matter. Your life is not small and when you own your voice you get to use your influence and your influence is meant not just for your sister down the street but for your sister around the globe.
4. Faith is being able to move forward and not know what the outcome is but know who holds the outcome.
5. I am not going to plan to fall because you know what, we don’t have to plan to fall. If there are any guarantees in life, it’s that you are going to fall. Instead, I’m just gonna step off the cliff and fly.
Bonus: After the interview join me as I answer your questions about life, faith, and business.
1. What do you do when you feel completely stressed out from being so busy? (33:52)
2. What bible translation do you recommend? (36:58)
3. What do you do if you want to start a business but don’t have a great idea yet? (38:28)
2. Imperfect Courage
3. Indigo Girls
4. Anne with an E
5. The Invention of Wings
6. Gainful Growth
7. The Meg
8. Stand in Your Love
9. Year of Living Happy
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)
And a big thank you to Adrienne for the wonderful help with show notes!