Oct 14, 2019
What a fun episode! I'm introducing you to my new friend, Liz Bohannon, she’s the Founder and CEO of Sseko Designs. Liz is changing the world through socially conscious fashion (and flying through the air in Spanx in front of thousands.)
Tune in to hear why she'll never run a chicken farm again, how she uses sandals to send women to college, and her major life decision that made her entire family think she was crazy.
1. Why most of us are just average joes--and that's a great thing!
2. The magic a novice brings to the table.
3. How dreaming small is more likely to change the world.
1. Ultimately we build beautiful lives, businesses, and families when we consistently show up and the idea of that not waiting for luck but instead saying I’m gonna be a person of pluck is really intriguing.
2. I think that’s the power of community when you hopefully hear my story and hundreds of other people’s stories that say, “I wasn’t equipped, I didn’t have the connections, I faced a lot of difficulties, but I still did it. I think that enables people to show up for their own lives.”
3. I want to celebrate the average and owning your average is not a call to complacency.
1. How do you not let information overwhelm you? (42:45)
2. How do I finally break out of a pattern of sin? (45:05)
3. Do you use or recommend a personality test when you hire people? (49:26)
1. Liz Bohannon , Sseko
2. Beginner’s Pluck
4. The Greatest Showman
5. To Stop A Warlord
7. Call The Midwife
9. Blissdom Conference
Hope you loved this episode! Be sure to subscribe in iTunes and slap some stars on a review! :)